INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
of users browsing the website https://www.misceladoro.com/
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), this page describes the processing of personal data related for users visiting the website https://www.misceladoro.com/en
The information is provided only for the website https://www.misceladoro.com/en and not for other websites that may be browsed by the user through links.
The Data Controller is: Miscela d’Oro S.p.A. – Via E.Fermi Z.I.R. 98124 Messina – Italy
- Categories of Data Processed
The categories of personal data collected and processed by Miscela D’Oro when browsing or purchasing are the following:
- a)Information necessary to finalize and carry out your purchase order such as: first name, last name, email address, shipping address, billing address, telephone number and payment data;
- b)Information collected on our website, for example by filling out the “contact us” form, when you sign-up for our Newsletter;
- c)Personal information, necessary to guarantee your identification and performance of services offered through your account;
- d)Information that you can provide us when you contact our Customer Service to provide you the requested assistance.
- e)Third party information, for example in those cases in which you were to decide to purchase a product to be shipped to a friend or to purchase a gift. We would like to remind you that the use of personal data of third parties is subjected to the rules on data protection.
Data collected automatically: browsing data and/or data collected through the so-called “cookies”. Computerized systems and the software procedures established for the operation of websites acquire, over the course of their normal operation, a few personal data whose dissemination is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. It concerns information that is not collected to be associated with specific individuals, but by their own nature could, through the processing and association with data held by third parties, may allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters related to the operating system and the users.
We would like to inform you that Miscela d’Oro does not process the personal data of minors. If you access the website eshop.misceladoro.com/it and you use the services offered by Miscela d’Oro you state to be of the age of majority.
- Processing Purposes and Legal Basis
The data will be processed for the following purposes:
- a) on a contractual basis in order to:
- manage orders and carry out the related activities (e.g.: customer support during sale and after-sale, communications with the client regarding the status of the order, replies to request of information, management of payments etc.);
- manage user accounts in the case registration to websites to make use of the related services;
- manage the shipping of products and create waybills;
- b) on the basis of legal obligations: the processing of User’s data will take place in compliance with the obligations by law regarding civil, tax and accounting regulations.
- c) on the basis of expressed consent: to inform you and submit to you commercial communications and promotional offers, newsletters, related to products and services, via email, SMS, phone, snail mail or other means.
If you wish to authorize the communications listed in point c) and subsequently decide that you no longer wish to receive further communications from Miscela D’Oro or wish to limit the methods with which to be contacted, you can at any time stop said communications simply by clicking on the specific “unsubscribe” link, located at the bottom of each notification, by accessing your account or by writing to the email address email@example.com.
Your Account Profile
When you create your Account, you may have the option to make use of the following services:
- Order History: view the history of your orders.
- Wish List: save the items that you like the most and monitor their availability.
- My account: manage your profile data
- My addresses: save or edit your addresses to have them always handy and place your order faster.
To ensure that the information in our possession are correct and allow us to carry out adequately the activity described above, we would like to invite you to access your account section and if, you believe it necessary, to update them.
- Data Recipients and Categories of Recipients
The personal data will be processed by Miscela d’Oro staff specifically trained and authorized to the processing.
In particular, we will provide your personal data to the providers of service or suppliers, in the role of data processors and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of Miscela d’Oro who assist us in the transactions on our websites, carrying out our business, guaranteeing you the service or ensuring the security and integrity of our business activities (including IT maintenance, security and technical support service provider, hosting service provider, payment service provider, marketing and adveritins partners, mail or email services or customer care center, etc.).
- Period of data storage
Your personal data will be stored for the time necessary to meet the purposes detailed above and typically for the time established by European laws, regulations or standards. The data provided for commercial and marketing activities will be stored for no longer than 2 years.
- Transfer of data to countries that are not part of the EU
Whenever your data are transferred to countries outside the European Union, said transfers will take place in respect of the provisions established by the EU Regulation in order to ensure an adequate level of protection. In particular, transfers will take place through agreed Standard Contractual Terms approved by the European Committee whose copy can be obtained through specific request to be sent to the reference contacts specified in this information note.
- Rights of the interested party
You shall have the right, whenever so established, to access your personal data and the correction or deletion of your data or the limitation of the processing for the data concerning your or to oppose said processing (articles 15 and subsequent ones of the Regulation). You shall have the right by law to file a claim at the privacy authority having jurisdiction for the protection of your personal data.
Finally, you shall have the right to oppose, in full or in part, to the processing of your personal data whenever the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller, as well as for direct marketing purposes.
The requests detailed above must be submitted to the data controllers listed in the “Data Controller” section above.
Last update: May 24, 2018